Baby Shower Gift Ideas – Gifts For Baby Boys2 min read
- The baby bullet – great gift for both girls and boys alike. This device makes making your own baby food a breeze and we all want to make dinner time easier.
- Baby boy bean bags for babies. Ensure you choose one that is baby safe. These are a great way for mum to move the baby around the house while she does what she needs to get done.
- Wall prints are a gorgeous addition to a baby boy’s nursery. They come in many different styles from animals to pirates, letters to poems. Great wall prints for children can be found on Etsy in almost any location in the world.
- Wooden height chart, made from blackboard so that you can record your son’s progress as he grows. I know that even now I love looking back on my statistics from when I was a baby and I am sure your special bundle will also.
- Hoody cover for the breastfeeding mum, these are available in a gorgeous array of prints and colours to suit the perfect baby boy.
- Consider a more practical gift, if the baby is born in the cooler months get a womble, or sleeping wrap to make the baby feel secure, a baby monitor, deluxe nappy bag, soft toys are a cute keepsake also.
- Baby shoosher – This device makes a rhythmical shooshing sound to keep the baby calm.
- Sock sneaker set for boys is a super cute way of them wearing shoes, when it’s really only socks. Suitable up to 6 months.
- Books. I feel a perfect gift for a baby boy is a book. Boys tend to not be nurtured as much to reading as girls are and the earlier you get started the more you grow their love of reading. A love of reading leads to a love of learning, and with learning they can achieve anything. Choose a great book themed around trucks, bikes or animals.
- By far my favourite gift for a baby boys baby shower is a gift basket. Why do I love gift baskets so much, because you can put as much or as little as you like in them. Think a basket filled with the baby shoosher, boy sock booties, nappy cream, wipes, a special moisturizer for mum, a few boy books, baby wraps, a height chart. I know this is getting expensive but it is for mum and dad too and you would be amazed how much those little practical gifts really help out.
Why not check out the great DIY baby shower gifts on Pinterest.